Ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh-eh!
I dunno wats up with the knife?
My gosh! Katy Perry is a fantastic and superb singer man! Her songs are not the typical songs that we hear everyday ya noe? Its more catchy and fun! LOL! Well, with songs like 'I Kissed A Girl' and 'You're So Gay', its hard NOT to get ppl's attention ryte? So t'was a BRILLIANT idea to come out singing bout kissing girls, no? Haha!
Well, as much as i love all her 3 singles so far, including Hot N' Cold. I must say that i love her latest single form the album One of The Boys, Thinking of You. I really fell in love with that song the 1st time i heard it! Well, that includes my brothers who both have a coarse voice, and yet still are singing along to girlie songs. (yes, unfortunately that includes Britney's songs as well) Lol!
'Thinking of You' is a Ballad. Which means Ms Perry's vocals are put to the test as in the song, she does alot of ad-libs. But it is the ad-libs that gives an edgier tune to the track. I must say that her voice in this track is remarkable! Very the soothing lo. Hehe ^^v Maybe its cos of the lyrics? Or the way she sings it? But wtv the reason is, my brothers and i love it! 5 stars babeh!
Katy made two versions of the Video Clip. The new one is more simple and modern. Its bout her being a prostitute la. And omg, can see that there's threesome action going on also la. Cos ryte, there's a girl and a man on the bed. But no worries! Its a clean video actually, its all up to your IMAGINATION to figure it out la. N i guess im dirty minded la lidat! GOSH! HAHA! =P (the 'surrounding' made the LITTLE GIRL a pervert!)
The 1st version babeh!
And the second video clip has more of an olden day and vintage feel. I think i like the 1st one better though. Cos its more straight forward, yet too common dont u think? However, the Kyle XY guy looks kinda cute in army uniform, no? Ohh-La-La! I didnt recognise him in the begining though. Dunno why seeing as i HAVE four eyes. LOL! (power sudah naik kah?)
Well, check out the 2nd version of the track.