Well, since im so free, tulis another post la! HAHA! xP
Kay, yesterday was my last paper for finals and it was the Marketing paper. So as usual we came early for STUDY group la. (butt actually we DO study lo, SOMETIMES!)
So Ozee picked me up to head to skul and before that somebody by the name of 'Purple Lady Betrayer Chang Sze Teng', (and a new name of her's Ozee & i found out!) was calling to ask where are we.
Sze Teng (S): Hallo?
Me:(P): Apa?
(S): Ehh, where r u?
(P): Im at home la.
(S): Haa? U told me 10am le!
(P): I noe, im ready ad ma but waiting for ozee. Hehe :)
(S): Isit? ............. EHH! I tell u something!!!!!
(P): *terkejut* What la?
###################ERROR####################
###################ERROR####################
###################ERROR####################
Some parts of the conversation has been edited out due to some 'REASONS'
(S):..............................
(P): Ohh isit?
(S): Yeala! Haiya, fast fast come la then i tell u!
(P): Okok! Coming liao boss!
(S): Haiya, waste my credit oni.....
(P): Lol!
To cut a long story short, that clown Lawrence very the Hiao, came late also! Why? Cos he said, "I thought u guys coming late ma...."
@#$%^&*!!
So we studied & chatted & blahblahblah til it was time for the paper! o.O"
June & i chao-ed 1st as we had to go to PB block for the exam.
When we went there for exams the place was so quiet! And mcm xde orang. An when we saw Sook Mian she asked us whether all of us were in the right venue cos the place looked so dead! But luckily, CORRECT place!
My GOD! I sat at the place where the aircond was blowing directly at! So belardee cold! Waseh! But then, after i saw the paper, i felt so happy that i didnt mind the aircond la.
Wahh, damn syiok oh! Write and write and write! BUT THEN, at question 3(a),
KANASAI man! The question read: Describe EIGHT (8) primary functions that retailers perform. (16 marks)
I was like wth is this?!?!?!?! Got such thing meh? Was thinking bout it for 10mins b4 i decided to proceed with the other question.
K, so i was writing writing writing when something caught my eye! Guess what i saw? OHH-EM-GEE! Its a W595 phone!
So i was distracted by the phone and was looking at it trying to figure out whether it WAS the 595 phone or not. Then i started fantasising bout how if i did win the phone an all. And how i wished i was frens with the girl who owned it so that i can openly MOLEST the phone & its functions! LOL! And all that took 15mins or so kwa? But i still did write sometimes in that 15mins.
Bout the mysterious question 3(a), i sat there for the last 15mins thinking wth can the answer be? I have studied & i cant recall reading such a thing. So what else to do then SIMPLY HENTAM la ryte? So hentam i did!
When we finished the paper, EVERYONE was talking bout that question! I was shocked! Yet happy la.... Hehe (Y? Cos its proves im not dumb! Or at least i hv ppl to teman! LOL!)
I asked Sook Mian bout it and she told me wat she put for the answer and this is how it went.
Me(P): Ah Mian ah, wats the answer for 3(a) ah? I think until no more brain juice liao la and still no answer! @#$%^&*!!
Sook Mian(S): Ohh, its the Key Channel Functions ma.
(P): Haa??????? Isit???????
(S): Haa??????? Not meh?????? (sudah panic)
(P): I duno thats y i ask u lo. Hehe =)
(S): Yea, cos is the ONLY thing that got 8 things.
(P): Haa? Serious ah?
(S): Yea. Haiyo poh poh! U scare me liao le!
(P): LOL! Soli soli!
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remembered that!
Cos Ozee had an acronym SPECIALLY done for that cos Lawrence said it will guarantee come out!
But i didnt noe its for that!
Aiyo! Die la die la!
16 marks gone down the drain!
Woowoowoowoowoo~~~~~~~~ :'(
My - Matching
Name - Negotiation
Is - Information
Chang - Contact
Poh - Information
Just to prove that i did remember! Eventough its only 5 lo. Teehee ^^v